Often, when people think of renting they may imagine apartment complexes with noisy neighbors, little to no privacy, and infuriatingly slow staff when it comes to maintenance issues.
We hear you.
Apartment buildings are often crammed in order to accommodate to as many people as possible, in which case, you may feel like just another person with not a ton of community, which is incredibly frustrating.
Despite this frustration, there is something to be said about the flexibility of renting. For many, renting is the best option!
Renting allows perks such as:
- No downpayments! This makes apartments more easily accessible for those who may not be in the best place financially to afford a house.
- The ability to move around more easily. Most leases last around a year, making it easier to move if the location is not a good fit.
- Maintenance issues are taken care of by professionals, saving you the cost and stress of needing to DIY repairs.
- Renter’s insurance is generally less expensive compared to homeowner’s insurance policies while covering nearly everything owned, including furniture, computers, and valuables.
- No real estate taxes need to be paid when renting vs. owning.
If you’re looking for the benefits of renting but the luxury of a house, you’re in luck. We at CREC Property Management offer the best of both worlds, offering housing rentals in the greater Charleston area.
Our properties are competitively priced with each location having a different feel from the last. We take care of all of the annoying maintenance issues you do not want to be burdened with, while still allowing you the ability to live in a spacious house, many of which boast beautiful yards and communities.
What are you waiting for?! If you are looking for the perks of renting while wishing you had the benefits of living in a house, we at CREC Property Management are your solution. You can view our current listings here and you can reach out for help today by calling us at (843) 574-9100 or emailing us at [email protected].